All usual rules of the venue are in effect. In addition:
- 18 and up only.
- No glitter or body paint. These are likely to damage others’ costumes.
- Costumes are not consent. Do not touch anyone else without first asking and getting explicit permission.
- Pictures and videos will be taken during the event. By attending you waive all rights to pictures taken by others that might include you.
- Entry to the “Headless Lounge” for fursuiters only with up to one assistant.
- Camera/recording devices may not be used in the “Headless Lounge”.
- Keep displays of affection at “16” (CAT.2 / PG-13) level or below.
- Keep costumes at “16” (CAT.2 / PG-13) level or below. We realise that this is a judgment call: Generally speaking, we follow Eurofurence’s guidelines (see “Clothing and Decency”). The following are permitted as long as they don’t show or accentuate genitalia or nipples: pup masks, rubber/vinyl/lycra, harnesses. Otterdance isn’t a fetish event: Use common sense.
- No costume parts that contain real animal fur.
- In all matters, decisions by the organisers are final. Ask ahead of time if your costume is “on the edge”.
- Give costumers lots of room. They might have limited vision and hard-to-control parts (such as tails).
- Don’t approach or dance near costumers while carrying food or drink. Put it down first.